- Published: Friday, 08 April 2011
- Written by Digital DIY
- Hits: 2672
Welcome to the Digital DIY electronics community. Please take this opportunity to familiarise yourself with the site features:
- Forum - a handy resource for discussions and fault finding.
- Articles - an excellent way to share completed projects or useful guides.
- Blog - a regularly updated electronics blog by the Digital DIY community.
- Resources - a collection of electronics resources from around the Internet.
- DOCman - our own file storage solution for code and projects.
And finally, a personal thank you from myself - Graham Mitchell. I am the developer of Digital DIY and I look forward to seeing you around the site. Feel free to contact me if you have site related questions, or just want to say hi.
So, what are you waiting for? Jump on the forum and introduce yourself!