- Published: Sunday, 12 April 2009
- Written by Digital DIY
- Hits: 2323
There are a number of different permissions that enable different access/control here at digital-diy.com. To better clarify who can do what, consider the following;
- Registered User
- A newly registered user to digital-diy.com Can post in the forums and freely leave comments on any page throughout the site
- Create articles, but not edit (unless its their own article) or publish content
- Create articles, and edit other articles. Can not publish content
- Create, edit and publish articles
- All of the above, and can delete/ restore articles
To "publish" an article implies that the article has been reviewed and made publicly viewable.
If you would like to have your account upgraded to another group for any of the above privileges/access, please post a quick comment in this forum and an administrator will update your user account asap.