Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Dead In Here

Dead In Here 2 months 1 week ago #17956

• hop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thanks received: 45
We need to get some business in here. If only the owner would show up! >>HINT HINT GRAHAM<<

Dead In Here 2 months 4 days ago #17958

• Jon Chandler
  • Thanks received: 338
Sorry I have been somewhat scatce too. My second knee surgery has had a slow recovery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hop

Dead In Here 1 month 1 week ago #17965

• hop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thanks received: 45
I hope all goes well for you Jon. It's been 4 weeks since your response here so I hope those 4 weeks went well for you and you are up and around!

I found another forum that I posted a question and got quick replies at. Their image, web links, and other toys work very well. No issues with image sizing being too big errors. I wish the software here was like it is there. This place makes it really easy to post an image and I have yet to have a problem with it.

I love it here, hope it picks back up someday, but I just cannot post images here without a serious amount of secondary work. It sucks because it is hard to get your idea across to the reader without that feature working right.

Electronics Point

Dead In Here 3 weeks 4 days ago #17972

• Jon Chandler
Sorry I have been scarce recently. Shit happens and an easy first knee surgery doesn't mean the second will be anywhere near similar.

I do have a couple articles I am planning to right sometime soon.

Yes, the image-size limitation is a pain in the ass. For pictures i post here, I use an app on my phone to resize them to 800 - 1000 pixels pixels wide, which show up fine on thw screen. Think about the resources that get used to store an unnecessary 10 - 15 or wvwn 20 megapixels. More storage space across the internet. Wasted bandwidth to move it around. To say nothing of $torage this site takes

Dead In Here 3 weeks 4 days ago #17973

• Jon Chandler
And just FYI. It really is 5 am. I have slept a total of 2 - 3 hours of slwwp:last night. My knee is a dwmanding master aometimes - it demands movement and to be straightened sometimds
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds