Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What kind of a fortune is this?!?

Re: What kind of a fortune is this?!? 6 years 10 months ago #16317

• Jon Chandler
  • Thanks received: 352
I understand it's a very American thing... meals of Chinese food are finished with a fortune cookie, which has a paper fortune in it. This was my fortune tonight:

I am not sure what to make of this fortune. I'm tentatively scheduled to have an MRI tomorrow to identify the cause of my back pain and some numbness!
Attachments:

Re: What kind of a fortune is this?!? 6 years 10 months ago #12343

• majenko
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 62
It means you have a 50/50 chance of coming out of the MRI scanner as Joan Chandler.

Check the settings against your lucky numbers before you get in.

Re: What kind of a fortune is this?!? 6 years 10 months ago #12344

• Jon Chandler
Eeekkkk.... I have one sister, who use name is Joan! I definitely don't what to come out as her!

Re: What kind of a fortune is this?!? 6 years 10 months ago #12360

That's gold

I hope the MRI scan brings about some good news to get you on the road for recovery Jon.

Re: What kind of a fortune is this?!? 6 years 10 months ago #12363

• Jon Chandler
That's gold

I hope the MRI scan brings about some good news to get you on the road for recovery Jon.

Thank Graham.

The MRI was done today as scheduled after coordinating actions to get it approved by my insurance. Not the best news but not the worst either. I have a bulging disk compressing my spinal cord. Unknown are the surgical vs non- surgical treatments yet.

Re: What kind of a fortune is this?!? 6 years 10 months ago #12364

• be80be
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 90
Jon Think hard a long before you let them surgical fix your back. My left legs goes numb and my lower back can make you want to cry. But Ive seen it handled both ways and most times when they try to fix you they make it till you can't move your back and put you in more pain. The best thing
Ive done is drop my weight. It really helped me I don't have to live on pain pills. Good luck and I hope your not magnetic.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds