Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Are YOU a Terrorist?

Re: Are YOU a Terrorist? 6 years 10 months ago #12351

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
There's probably another list for Goodwill!

With the number of shipments I get from China and even India* I'm surprised a black van with tinted windows isn't parked out front!

You're 10 years behind in technology dude! They use Drones now, no more Suv's, Van's with tinted windows. A wrong move on your part and you will french kiss a Hell Fire missle.

Re: Are YOU a Terrorist? 6 years 10 months ago #12352

• Jon Chandler
  • Thanks received: 352
Hmmm.... I'll bet a quadracoptor (however it's spelled) wouldn't do well with a blast from the hose if just one rotor got wet.

Re: Are YOU a Terrorist? 6 years 10 months ago #12353

• Jon Chandler
And if they want to come in and search, I'll open the door. There are a few things I've been trying to find

Re: Are YOU a Terrorist? 6 years 10 months ago #12354

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
Soon we will be living under Martial law as Obama will figure out the elections will not favor him. I suspect the they will not even try to hide the drowns at taht point.

Re: Are YOU a Terrorist? 6 years 10 months ago #12355

• Jon Chandler
Soon we will be living under Martial law as Obama will figure out the elections will not favor him. I suspect the they will not even try to hide the drowns at taht point.

Ummm.... I think all I can say is "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Politics is perhaps a topic best discussed elsewhere.

Re: Are YOU a Terrorist? 6 years 10 months ago #12356

• be80be
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 90
They will put you on a list if you by prepaid cell phones. I got my kids two and they broke one went back for a new one and the lady that runs the store at radio shack told me if i didn't get a plan for it and new number she had to turn it in that i had 3 and one with no plan. this World has gone to hell

ps she said it really didn't have anything to do with Terrorist on the stores part it keep people from buying good cheap cell phones for 10 buck to 50 and resealing them and the list made it easier to keep you from blaming them. but in the end homeland you no who gets your name.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds