Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Proton Forum License status

Re: Proton Forum License status 7 years 3 months ago #16131

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
Looks like I automagically lost my licensed user status on the Proton forum. O Well, don't use the compiler anyway. Money peed away.

Re: Proton Forum License status 7 years 3 months ago #10821

• Jon Chandler
  • Thanks received: 352
Seems to me, once a licensed user, always a licensed user....

Although, I think my registration on the Amicus forum...again. The blurb on their web page seems erroneous on several accounts.
What does the name Amicus mean ?
The name Amicus derives from the Latin word Amici, meaning friend. An Amicus is a person who speaks or performs on your behalf. The Amicus18 board will become your best friend, allowing a freedom to perform tasks that you never dreamed possible.

Re: Proton Forum License status 7 years 3 months ago #10822

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
Seems to me, once a licensed user, always a licensed user....
I guess you and me are the only folks on the planet that thinks that way. I had the crazy idea that a one time proof of purchase would have been enough, but what the hell do I know.

Thankfully there are other options.

Re: Proton Forum License status 7 years 3 months ago #10823

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
One last thought on the matter, a huge percentage of the post on that forum relate to software (Proton) theft, removing license status is one way to accuse more people of stealing and keep the post count up..................

Re: Proton Forum License status 7 years 3 months ago #10824

• Jon Chandler
  • Thanks received: 352
After being a proponent of Amicus for a long while and providing a number of useful posts on the Amicus forum, I decided I was pretty much through with them when all of my posts were deleted one day without warning or explanation. When I asked why they had been deleted, the answer I received was a lackluster "sometimes mistakes happen - there's nothing to do about it."

Re: Proton Forum License status 7 years 3 months ago #10825

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
I stopped trying to use Proton due to the fact alot or most questions I presented on the Proton forum automagicly disappeared soon after my posting them (thus NO Support for me), but I could post some off the wall BS and those post did not disappear. Strange to say the least. Life continues though

BTW Jon, have you played around with the 24 or 32 PIC's any yet ?
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds