Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: How to specify specific pin(s) for analog and digital, mixed

Re: How to specify specific pin(s) for analog and digital, m 8 years 2 months ago #8716

• RogerTango
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
As it stands, electronics is not my employment. I am stuck with a dead end job in a factory paying $180 a WEEK for medical insurance. I only make $10 an hour.. if you do the math you would see my take home check is $200 a week. I hope you all understand, but a morse code keyer is *not* anything that would be top secret, nor would gain me enormous profits. If I did even profit from this particular project, it may come close to covering the cost of a few components to support my hobby.

Thank you for your attention,
Andrew

Re: How to specify specific pin(s) for analog and digital, m 8 years 2 months ago #8717

• RogerTango
  • Fresh Boarder
ive given it some thought, and if anyone wants the code speak up now and ill post it.

Re: How to specify specific pin(s) for analog and digital, m 8 years 2 months ago #8720

• jmessina
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 189
I don't think anyone will have a big problem with you trying to make a few bucks here and there, it's just hard to help in a vacuum.

Q: "Hey, my program doesn't work. I'm not going to show it to you. What's wrong?"
A: Line 10

If you don't want to post the whole thing, perhaps you can make small examples that show exactly what you're having a problem with. Usually, that works out better in the end anyway since that way the problem doesn't get lost in the weeds.

Jerry

Re: How to specify specific pin(s) for analog and digital, m 8 years 2 months ago #8723

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
I don't think that anyone here is interested in your code to use, or profit from, but trying to help you. At minimum you need to read this page http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#code and it would be cool if you read the entire concept from the beginning http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html so that you can get the most bang from your post/question
As a rule code for your entire project does not need posting, but the problem block does, if you expect help. No crystal Balls here.

ive given it some thought, and if anyone wants the code speak up now and ill post it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Graham Mitchell, RogerTango

Re: How to specify specific pin(s) for analog and digital, m 8 years 2 months ago #8724

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
Just reread the thread, and on my last post. I more or less simply repeated what Jerry had covered, sorry Jerry

Re: How to specify specific pin(s) for analog and digital, m 8 years 2 months ago #8725

• RogerTango
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you both for your advice, and GNS for the link... Im reading it now.

Andrew
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds