Re: B4J - The simple way to develop cross platform 5 years 6 months ago #16627

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43

Re: B4J - The simple way to develop cross platform 5 years 5 months ago #13790

• hop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thanks received: 46
Hmm. I'm going to check this out. Thank you.

Re: B4J - The simple way to develop cross platform 5 years 5 months ago #13791

• W4GNS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
Hop, If you have any interest in programming Android devices Basic4Android is worth a look, though it's not free. Same guy developed both programs.

Re: B4J - The simple way to develop cross platform 5 years 5 months ago #13792

• hop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thanks received: 46
Hop, If you have any interest in programming Android devices Basic4Android is worth a look, though it's not free. Same guy developed both programs.

Has a trial which I like, and the $119 USD for a single developer license that doesn't expire after two years is very reasonable for an IDE like this. As with any paid solution, you have to balance the cost with the need and return, but I want to develop a LOT of tools for the android environment, even if they are for my own use. Perfect for supporting an embedded development environment. I have to research why it is called 'basic' for android. I write VBA still for my Excel apps, but I find that working too much in one language pollutes the others. Putting semicolons at the end of the lines, writing my if statements wrong, etc. Thank God JS and PHP is so similar to C++ or I'd be toast. I just figured I would stick with JS in web apps for all my solutions.

Thanks for wrecking my schedule for the day. lol
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds