Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: The Led Breadcrumb

Re: The Led Breadcrumb 7 years 1 month ago #7636

• be80be
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 90
I like the new one even better Led8HEXv2. But you know what would be even better use the 8 led module you make and let it out put binary LED8BINv1 would be great to.

And then you maybe could toggle the button to set low to high catch or single port catch
be like a little logic tool.

Re: The Led Breadcrumb 7 years 1 month ago #7641

• MMcLaren
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30
The HEX display is undergoing a re-vamp at the moment and is not currently available. When it's done it will be 1,000,000% better in that it will be a PIC16 based module which is reprogrammable by someone with a suitable programmer (pickit3).

You can see more about it here]hacking.majenko.co.uk/new-led8he ... le-display[/url]

That looks very nice, but, why only two digits?

Re: The Led Breadcrumb 7 years 1 month ago #7642

• majenko
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 62
The HEX display is undergoing a re-vamp at the moment and is not currently available. When it's done it will be 1,000,000% better in that it will be a PIC16 based module which is reprogrammable by someone with a suitable programmer (pickit3).

You can see more about it here]hacking.majenko.co.uk/new-led8he ... le-display[/url]

That looks very nice, but, why only two digits?

Space and size. And 2 digits, in hexadecimal, is 8 bits. You want more digits, get more modules.

Re: The Led Breadcrumb 7 years 1 month ago #7643

• be80be
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 90
It really has some good uses I never tried the HEX idea out but have used 8 leds to catch a ports out put and save it.

Your site keeps lousing pages you get the 401 alot.

Re: The Led Breadcrumb 7 years 1 month ago #7644

• majenko
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 62
It really has some good uses I never tried the HEX idea out but have used 8 leds to catch a ports out put and save it.

Your site keeps lousing pages you get the 401 alot.
I'm in the process of moving servers at the moment, and am having to do funky things with VPNs and routing to move IP addresses around. It should settle down eventually.

Re: The Led Breadcrumb 7 years 1 month ago #7655

• bitfogav
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 53
Just sharing my video of the Led8Bus boards..

The following user(s) said Thank You: MMcLaren
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds