Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: An Ongoing Collection of References You May Find Useful

An Ongoing Collection of References You May Find Useful 2 weeks 6 days ago #18064

• Jon Chandler
  • Thanks received: 350

refThis is going to be a different kind of article - this is going to be a collection of links to reference materials, blogs and other information I have found useful and tend to recommend to others.  It will be an evolving article as I find various useful things, or you tell me about things you have found.  As much as possible, I will link to original sources, but if links for a particular reference are always changing, I'll save a local copy here.

check back, especially if you don't see anything interesting at the moment, that should change.  I'll try to keep things grouped in a logical way to me - I hope my organization will make sense to you.  I'm posting things randomly as I think of them or find them, so please don't think the focus today will be the overall focus of this article.

Revised: 7/25/2018

Read more...
The following user(s) said Thank You: hop

An Ongoing Collection of References You May Find Useful 2 weeks 4 days ago #18065

• hop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thanks received: 46
That deserves a Neo "whoa" !!! I have not read through it but certainly put it in my One Note for reference! Thank you sir!! I am definitely going to be giving it frequent use, and curious as to how many hits it is going to get here. WOW!

An Ongoing Collection of References You May Find Useful 2 weeks 4 days ago #18068

• Jon Chandler
If you have any useful additions, let me know!

An Ongoing Collection of References You May Find Useful 2 weeks 2 days ago #18071

• hop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thanks received: 46
Glad you asked! I have to read your whole reference first. I have a collection of little things that are mostly IoT related, a bunch of C++ stuff, Java Script, jQuery, NTP, Linux, Powershell. Boards like RPI's, Blue Pills, ESP8266, ESP32, BeagleBone, ODroid, ATMEGA328P Nano clones, Rigol LXI, etc. etc.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by hop. Reason: afterthought

An Ongoing Collection of References You May Find Useful 2 weeks 1 day ago #18072

• Jon Chandler
Great! Let me know. I may have to build an index to sections.
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds