Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Sharing the Grab Bag Wealth

Re: Sharing the Grab Bag Wealth 6 years 4 months ago #16458

• Jon Chandler
  • Thanks received: 352
I recently bought a few grab bags from one of the few local electronics stores around. The bags were high in value, but not so good in assortment. Since I have more 3.3 uF and 33 uF capacitors than I could use in a lifetime, I thought I'd share the wealth here.

Here's the deal. For people in the US only (sorry, foreign shipping would be prohibitive), I'll fill a small USPS box with the following:

1. At least 25 - 33uF, 250v, 85C Yageo electrolytic caps

2. At least 100 - 3.3uF, 50 volt, 105C Yageo caps

3. A package of 10 - 10 ohm 5w power resistors

4. A bunch of LED PCB-mount indicator lamps of various configurations. Most of these are stacked, up to 4 high

Possibly some additional stuff as I see fit.

The grab bags were sealed anti-static bags. I could make out that there were a lot of electrolytic capacitors. What I could see was that they were all the same value. You have the advantage of knowing most of what you'll get! I have enough for 4 or maybe 5 boxes. The caps in #1 above are about 83 cents a piece (not the same brand) to give you an idea of the value.

The price is $9 plus $5 for shipping ($14 total), paid by PayPal. If you'd like to share the wealth, send me a private message here or email to [url=mailto]jon.chandler@clever4hire.com[/url] with your email address and I'll send a Paypal invoice for $14.

Thanks,

Jon

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds