- Published: Friday, 11 February 2011
- Written by Graham Mitchell
- Hits: 5540
An interesting product release from Sure Electronics - This module is an accurate pressure and temperature sensor which is based on the MS5561. Pressure and temperature values can be directly read via SPI or UART via an onboard PIC. This eliminates the need for complicated calculations.
The MS5561 can still be directly interfaced with if you do not want to use the onboard PIC. This is handy for obtaining calibration data or using your own MCU to perform calculations.
At the time of writing the product cost was USD $14.99.
- Size: 33.00(L) × 28.00(W) × 12.60(H) ±0.20mm
- Accurate air pressure sensor IC MS5561
- PIC16F690 microprocessor
- 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Pressure and temperature measurement
- Operating pressure range: 10 to 1100mbar
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85°C
- Support SPI and UART communication
- Highly accurate and stable measurement
- DIP-like packaging
- Serial Enabled Air Pressure Sensor Module ×1
- 12-pin header ×2
If anyone has used this module or has examples interfacing with it - please share your info below!